Sign up to Orange Genie today!


Registering for taxes

Registering for Self-Assessment/Personal Tax Returns

As a director of your own limited company, you are required to be registered for Self-Assessment.

Tax Planning

In order to provide accurate tax planning and ensure all income is treated and taxed correctly on your personal tax return, we need to determine your tax residency status. Please complete the following questions:

Company Taxes

We collect your bank details in order to submit your VAT registration, if you would like more detail on our Data Protection Policy with regards to how your bank details are used, please refer to clause 2.2(i) in the link provided.

In order to file your taxes and speak to HMRC on your behalf, we will need to request agent authorisation for each of the taxes you are registered for. You will receive the codes in the post, (or a link on email for VAT from HMRC) and these will need to be sent to us immediately as they do expire. The codes will consist of 2 letters and 8 numbers.

News and Updates

Stay up to date with the latest contractor news

Saving for the future – Lifetime ISA or Pension?

Regular readers will be familiar with the idea that a pension is a tax-efficient way of saving for retirement, but if you meet the qualifying

Directors Loans – How Do They Affect Your P11D?

The deadline for filing a P11D is the 6th of July, and if you have a director’s loan it will need to be declared. In this article we’ll look at how a

Gary Lineker Scores a Win in IR35 Tax Battle with HMRC

Regular readers will not be surprised that HMRC has lost another high-profile IR35 case, but this one is very unusual. HMRC claimed that former